A PLAYSHOP FOR PARENTS & BABIES
TUESDAYS, 2:30 - 3:45 PM
October 1 - November 12
Do you need a little body tune up and core reconnection? Would baby like to socialize with other little people in a warm and safe space?
Looking for a community of other parents to share in the joys and challenges of life with a new baby?
Baby Camp is back this June! Join Svia for this 7 week series that will incorporate healing, loving movement and massage for you & baby, grow your community of new mothers and caretakers, and provide a safe, soothing place to playfully bond outside the house.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS CLASS:
• Replenish and refresh your body from the core to the periphery after the epic experience of birth
• Develop a safe and effective home practice
• Build community with other open-minded parents
• Gain insights, advice and tricks for easier parenting
• Interact, bond, laugh and cuddle with your sweet
little baby in a warm and sunny setting
• Learn traditional baby massage strokes as taught
by the International School of Infant Massage
(babies love nurturing touch)
This progressive class will be taught with a casual, easy-paced approach. Baby’s needs always come first.
All adults are welcome. Babies age 6 weeks to cruising.
This course fills up quickly!
Feel free to call the studio with any inquiries or help with registration:
243 - OPEN (6736)