for Parents & Babies
Tuesdays, 2:30 - 3:45 PM
May 22 - June 26
Yoga for mom, dad, grandparents or care providers, plus yoga and massage for baby!
What you can expect from this class:
• Replenish and refresh your body from the core to the periphery after the epic experience of birth
• Develop a safe and effective home practice
• Build community with other open-minded parents
• Gain insights, advice and tricks for easier parenting
• Interact, bond, laugh and cuddle with your sweet
little baby in a warm and sunny setting
• Learn traditional baby massage strokes as taught
by the International School of Infant Massage
(babies love nurturing touch)
This progressive class will be taught with a casual, easy-paced approach. Baby’s needs always come first.
All adults are welcome. Babies age 6 weeks to cruising.
This course fills up quickly!
Please Register online or call the studio to reserve your spot:
243 - OPEN (6736)