Kids yoga, meditation, and mindfulness classes
April 14 - May 19
Saturdays 1:30-2:45 PM
Kidding Around Yoga classes are creative and will keep your child practicing yoga for years to come! Singing, dancing, jogging and storytelling are just a few of the techniques used, but the possibilities are endless.
- Encourages flexibility, strength, coordination and body awareness
- Gain tools for relieving stress, relaxing, and centering themselves
- Increases confidence and self esteem
- Encourages non-competitive physical activity
- Teaches positive interaction with other children
- Progressive sequencing builds your child's yoga skills
- Classes are active, positive, and fun!
Cost: $105 first 6 to register / $130, 7+
About Dietrich: Dietrich Johnson was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. Dietrich is a Certified Kidding Around Yoga Teacher and is currently working on earning her 200 RYT through Yoga For Mental Health’s Insight Teacher Training Program. She has personally experienced so many health benefits from practicing Yoga and is excited to further her practice and share these benefits with Alaskan families.